ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The Africa Development Scholarship by Macquarie University in Australia will award AU$5000 per annum toward your tuition fees for the full duration of your course.
Students must stay enrolled within their original course and pass all study units to remain within the scholarship programme.
FIELDS OF STUDY COVERED
Various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
Please ensure that you meet these minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Citizen of one of the African countries
- Applied to study for an undergraduate/ postgraduate course (via a Macquarie University registered agent or via the online scholarship application system)
- Passed the Macquarie University academic requirements, as well as the course English requirements at the campus in North Ryde
- Enrolled to study and ready to start the course
- Will start studies in the period stated on within the scholarship letter of offer
- NOT received another scholarship from Macquarie University for the particular course of study (unless advised differently by a university representative)
HOW TO APPLY
Application procedure details can be found by applying Here
Students who satisfy the scholarship entry criteria will be notified of their eligibility in the emailed course offer letter from Macquarie University