Understanding the importance of making higher education highly accessible for students of all ages and backgrounds, University of Phoenix offers scholarship programs to eligible international students. Students can choose to study at the University or online. University of Phoenix offers online phd programs, online mba degrees and online masters degree.
The University of Phoenix, Arizona, United States was founded in 1976 and has an open-enrollment admission policy. The university confers degrees in over 100 degree programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree levels.Through its online portal, eCampus, students also have access to software required for coursework.
Available Research Areas:
Business, Education , Health Sciences, Humanities and Sciences, Information Systems and Technology, Nursing, Security and Criminal Justice, Social Sciences
Degree Level: Bachelor, Master’s and PhD
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university,
Available Scholarships: Both Internal and external scholarships are available for students to complete a their degree at University of Phoenix and online. The available scholarships are:
- Focus to the Finish® Scholarship
- Transfer Advantage Scholarship
- Updated Master Nurse Leadership Scholarship
- Phoenix® Academic Achievers Scholarship
The scholarship links are
- Full tuition in most scholarships described above
- Applicants above 21 years of age can apply;
- Applicants who are currently attending a college/university degree program as the same degree they intend to apply for anywhere, are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have obtained a required degree
For PhD Programs- Masters Degree is required
For Master’s programs- Bachelor’s degree is required
For Undergraduate programs – high-school diploma, GED, or its equivalent as its criteria for admissions.
- Applicants must have been out of attendance at any college or university, including University of Phoenix, since at least September 25, 2016.
- Applicants must submit a complete, signed application, together with all supporting documentation, by the deadline listed in the Selection Process section.
- Applicants must submit completed essays as described in the Essay section.
- Letters of recommendation.
Only the first 100 Qualified Applications that meet the defined eligibility criteria will be considered.
How to apply: Application is Strictly Online Via the link Provided
Application Deadline before Summer
A complete application, and supporting documentation, must be submitted before the first 100o qualified applications that meet the defined eligibility criteria have been submitted, or before the deadline.
The scholarship committee will determine the recipients of the doctoral scholarship by the award date. All applicants with a submitted application will be notified via email, regardless if selected as a recipient or not, by award date regarding the status of the scholarship.