Entrance Scholarships are awarded to students entering McGill University for the first time to undertake their first full-time graduates and undergraduate degree program. Transfer, Mature, Diploma, Exchange, Special, Part-time and Visiting students are not eligible for consideration.McGill University is a public research university in Canada. McGill offers degrees and diplomas in over 300 fields of study, with the highest average admission requirements of any Canadian university.
- Application Deadline: Do not wait to be admitted to McGill to apply for a scholarship. Apply by the following deadlines: applicants from a Quebec CEGEP – March 7; applicants from a school in the rest of Canada – February 7; applicants from a school outside of Canada – January 22.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate prgramme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Awards range in value from $3,000 to $10,000. There are two types of entrance scholarships: the One-year, whereby eligibility is based solely on academic achievement, and the renewable Major, based on outstanding academic achievement as well as leadership qualities in school and community activities.
- Nationality: International Students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International Students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Being a citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country
- Excelling academically
- Come from an economically disadvantaged background
- Having demonstrated the will to give back to your community, country, or continent
- Having expressed the desire and intention to return to your home country after completing your studies.
This scholarship is for both undergraduate and postgraduate students, website all applications must be
submitted online in the university on or before 1st March, 2018