One of the conditions given by the Swiss Authorities for the repatriation of the funds is that it should be used on the implementation of youth empowerment and social programmes for the benefit of the youth in an efficient and accountable way, guaranteed by the monitoring of the World Bank.
R-L; CBN Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele, Minister of Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeosun, Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari, President Muhammadu Buhari, MD/CEO World Bank Group, Ms. Sri Mulyani and Vice President World Bank Group, Mr Jan Walliser during an audience with the World Bank Group at the State House in Abuja.
“Ms. Indrawati told President Buhari that the World Bank was ready to use its knowledge, expertise and resources to help Nigeria achieve faster growth and development by training the youths to help the nation.”READ ALSO : Vacancy – Become Google Nigeria Business Intern 2018
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must be aged 18-65 years
- Must be residing in Nigeria
- Must be free to travel to Switzerland Or Any other European country next month
NOTE: Application is free of charge and all travelling expenses will be sponsored by the world Bank.
HOW TO APPLY
- No multiple application is required.
- All application must be online on this platform.
- Start Application online using the Application Link.