Why work At Amaiden Energy Nigeria ?
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Normal (Minimum 8 hours per day)
- The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will perform or coordinate effort for cost estimate preparation, estimating oversight and quality assurance reviews for Company operated and Other Builder Operator estimates for all Gate and Funding milestones.
- The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will also prepare Check Estimates and Schedules to compare with OBO Operator-prepared submittals.
- Also this person will participate in estimate / Schedule assessments (verification of project cost & schedule bases).
- Lastly, they are expected to participate in Estimating Group process efficiency tools and quality assurance review process improvements.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist Estimating Group Supervisor with analysis and planning for C&SD Estimate / Schedule staffing requirements
- Mentor less experienced group members and ensure the technical quality of work
- Provide input for personnel performance appraisal for cost and schedule practitioners as requested
- Assist Area Supervisors with updates of weekly Project Services Status Report and project status summary reports
- Promote and facilitate effective communication, teamwork, and alignment among Cost & Schedule Development personnel and others
- Conceive, implement or participate in capital efficiency improvement initiatives
- Internal Coordination:- Cost & Schedule Area Advisors/Supervisors- Project Management Area Advisors (Planning & Controls)- Project Planning & Controls (Business) Managers and Project Controls Leads assigned to Projects- Cost & Scheduling (C&S) Technology Manager- C&S personnel permanently assigned to projects
- Ensure appropriate quality and quantity of Contractor’s Quality staff assigned to the project
- External Coordination: Counterparts in other project management organizations
- Entry level or experienced professional position with a bachelor’s of engineering degree
- Skills to negotiate and broker successful solutions between Internal Coordination parties above
- Basic to advanced level proficiency in Cost Estimating, Project Planning and Project Controls
- Strong Influencing, consulting, mentoring, analytical, and computing skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills This is a job level 1 position: 1 to 10 years of related experience is required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply